The Voice Beneath the Meer
A drowned tyrant, an enchanted child, & ye steely eyed star-rijders
Our fourth official mini-venture (MV)—the fully designed, map-driven “The Voice Beneath the Meer”—takes the voidminers to a sleepy/swampy county on the medieval province of Pays, where something odd is stirring beside the great Mukoth Meer.
Intended as an adjustably horrific story in a low-(cosmic-)fantasy setting, “Voice” comes with a heavy warning regarding mind control and ideas about how to run the venture otherwise.
Additionally, GMs and loreheads can simply run with the old-school TTRPG setting of Comté Bannanwyk! The mini-venture contains several maps and random tables related to:
- Locations in the county
- Its (modest) capital fort-city
- A sample manor “haunted” by nanite-reanimated corpses…
Other content to enjoy:
- Ancient, long-sunken archaetech
- 3 full unique encounters, including the dread voidling or world-ghost
- More amazing art by Ethan Gould!
- All of the lore to-date regarding the province-world of Pays
- Haunted forest locations
- Random moon generator