The free Blister Critters Quickstart includes everything you need to play!
Pick your favorite varmint, grab your dice, and roleplay as a cartoon animal on a radiation-blasted Saturday-morning show!
The humans are gone just like the ozone layer, and the world they left behind is overflowing with danger…
Enter Blister Critters, the new tabletop roleplaying game by Odd Gob Games and the Stillfleet Studio.
In this innovative and surreal game, you play as a small animal who can wield bizarre mutations called Blisters as well as physics-bending Nonsense powers. These strange abilities—artfully developed within the Grit System—will help you survive in a vast, cruel suburbia populated by fellow Critters and their feral counterparts, Beasts.
Luckily, the humans left behind a near infinite amount of Stuff—yes, that's the game term!—for you to arm yourself with, trade, or hack apart and reassemble using Blister Critters’ simple crafting rules. (Just watch out for self-aware Blistered Stuff, AKA Bliffs…)
Either explore, thrive, and die as a Critter or live long enough to see yourself become a Beast.
The Blister Critters Quickstart contains everything you need to play. But remember, it's only a preview! The full rulebook will feature 100 pages of mayhem, including:
- 6 Critter categories consisting of 66 different animals
- 4 Blister paths full of dozens of mutant powers and cartoon-logic Nonsense powers
- 10 cartoon Roles to play in your party
- A new take on the Grit System, which takes only minutes to learn and naturally facilitates memorable story beats
- Simple narrative rules for Catchphrases, Ad-Libs, and other cartoon-show fun