It’s the end of the world, unless you can take control of the husk gnome ship’s HEME-REAPER…
For the first Stillfleet mini-venture, we were lucky to collaborate with the amazing hulk-designers over at Czepeku Sci-Fi—the sci-fi-themed, high-quality battle-map Patreon from the minds and digital pens of Czepeku.
The venture is a struggle to avert a doomsday, already in progress, brought on by the planet-mining of the astrobrutalist husk gnomes. The voidminers must board the ship—The Scythe Compiling—and find a way to stop the diminutive cyborgs before an entire province-world is deconstructed.
Check out “Grim Harvest” for:
- Expectedly terrifying husk-gnome factoids (“lore”)
- Memorably strange random husk gnome archaetech
- Interloping void elf “documentarians”
- An AI chimera
- Rival husk-gnome factions
- 2 full encounter blocks
- New art by Peku and Ethan Gould
- An epic plot!
All in only 9 pages!