A new espionage-themed setting + new rules…
Take Stillfleet and the Grit System into a world of intrigue, assassination, and warfare that is quiet, cold, and high-stakes for the entire network of worlds exploited by the Worshipful Company of Stillfleeters.
What happens when a rival organization—the anarchic Honourable Company—finally takes power from the Worshipful Company? Can half of a domed city on a dwarf planet survive alone? Is Free Qadida slipping into authoritarianism, or is that just more Worshipful Co. propaganda? Find out by reserving your copy of Qadida!
This book of at least 100 pages features an in-world introduction to the domed/divided dwarf planet, new rules, in-depth backgrounds on the two halves of the dome (Co.-controlled Worshipful Qadida and anarcho-socialist Free Qadida), a special format-busting section on the hell science-haunted demilitarized zone called The Span (think Roadside Picnic/Stalker), a full-length espionage-filled venture, and dozens of new encounter blocks.
Illustrated with characteristic lush abandon by Ethan Gouldini, Qadida lovingly yanks the Grit System into the Venn-diagrammed genres of detective fiction, environmental horror, and cold-war intrigue.
If you're a fan of Spire or Blades in the Dark looking for a fresh take on some familiar themes, this will scratch your itch while introducing you to a kickass new game. Get it today—but don’t tell the Man a damn thing. 😎
- 4 new playable classes of spy-themed voidminer
- a new playable species—unhumans [possibly with more species to come!]
- an entire new advanced powers list—espionage
- dozens of factions
- city-based random encounters, including police checkpoints
- new market tech and wondrous archaetech
- unforgettable locations and NPCs in and around the domed/divided city
- at least full (ad)venture to pull your table into webs of intrigue right away
[NOTE, we are showing DRAFT art and pages of layout as we actively work on this book!]