This is an alpha test! Currently, reloading this page will generate a new random, playable 1st-level character—but only using some classes and species. We are adding more options soon. Oh, and ignore the random-looking debugging text for now 🙂
DEBUGGERPlease include this section in any bug reports.
Version 0.6.0. Run 2021-01-26 04:29:41am
SELECT * FROM `class` WHERE `rarity` >= 34 ORDER BY `rarity` ASC LIMIT 1Mongrel;11
Items: Array (  => Array (  => power unarmed melee weapon  => -1 )  => Array (  => armor  => 100 )  => Array (  => oddment other  => -1 )  => Array (  => random other  => 5 )  => Array (  => missile weapon  => 72 )  => Array (  => missile weapon  => 6.5 ) ) Bonuses: Array ( [COM] => Array (  => 0  => ) [MOV] => Array (  => 0  => ) [REA] => Array (  => 0  => ) [WIL] => Array (  => 0  => ) [CHA] => Array (  => 0  => ) [HEA] => Array (  => 8  => species bonus ) [GRT] => Array (  => 0  => ) [VG] => Array (  => 0  => ) [DR] => Array (  => 0  => ) [Add] => )
Mongrel Pir level 1
stillfleeter minima nonfactor, subclass leerling −B
You are a pet-loving parent from Future Terra. You were trained as a Co. doctor. Your job is to use your specialist scientific knowledge to complete the venture as contracted, and to heal any wounded voidminers. Secretly, you are the adopted child of one of the directors. You have not seen this person since you were very young; you are not even sure they are still alive.
LanguagesSpin, Futurecommon, and the Yellow Order’s Secret Cant
HEA 24 [maxCOM+maxMOV + species bonus]
GRT 18 [maxREA+maxWIL]
DR 0 [no armor]
- Claws and bearhug (standard) – Your natural attack does dCOM +dCOM damage. When attacking with your meaty, clawed fists, you may either attack once or burn 3d6 GRT to attack three times. If you hit all three times, you bearhug and immobilize your opponent. If you dip below 0 GRT, the balance comes out of HEA, but after combat ends, you pass out and cannot be awakened for 20 −your level rounds, minimum.
- Huge (permanent) – You gain a permanent bonus of +8 HEA [already included]. You have a bonus of +2 on all grappling checks. You cannot fit into tight spaces and so forth.
- Knock knock (permanent) – You are unafraid of ancient, terrifying places. You gain +1 to all WIL/perceive, WIL/resist other, and WIL/resist world checks when investigating hulks and technoruins.
- Neurosis (permanent) – Whenever you fail a check for any reason, you feel bad about yourself and lose 1 GRT.
- Poison resistance (permanent) – You have three very large livers. Gain +3 on checks related to poison or environmental toxins, blood, drinking, etc. (i.e., WIL/resist world checks).
- Wytchsight (standard) – Whenever you suspect the hell science at work, you may burn 1 GRT and make a WIL/perceive check. If successful, the GM must reveal what Weirdness is going on, even if it is otherwise cloaked. This is not a passive power: you must call out your suspicions of Weirdplay.
- Find clue (once-per-session/standard) – You find something genuinely useful, plot-wise. You can find a clue toward whichever plot you want, but you should make your choice clear to the GM. This clue is specific: you don’t necessarily understand the bigger picture, but you know what you need to do next.
- Regenerate (standard) – Burn 4X GRT: you recover X pool every round for 2X rounds and can allocate this to HEA or GRT as you like, each round.
- Clawed fist (1 bio) – dCOM+dCOM damage.
- Wetan chitin-disc thrower—a zany bone-box mini-catapult, worn strapped to a forearm (2 bio) – 3d3 damage. 10-M range. You can fire up to 3 times per round; if you fire 2 times, each shot suffers a -1 to hit; if you fire 3 times, each shot suffers a -2. 72 gl.
- 13 Darts (1 clank) – 1 damage. 3-M range. Cannot be well-made. 6.5 gl. (0.5 gl/dart)
- Defensive smoke trebuchet matrix (3 clank) – No DR, but +1 to dodge checks. Can be added to an exosuit. 100 gl.
- Some shit you’ve found, potentially useful – Metal lantern and lantern oil (23 days’ worth), “iron rations” (9x3 total meals). 5 gl.
- Oddment – Paladyn’s hymnbook, full of lewd drawings and limericks.